MPB 4000 NZTA Approved Traffic Lights
MPB4000 NZTA approved traffic lights are a new generation radio or cable controlled vehicle activated portable traffic lights, which are compliant to stringent NZTA COPTTM requirements.
Internationally, MPB4000 are compliant with all specifications of the VDE, TL-LSA97 and RiLSA.
MPB 4000 can be used to control Oneway,Three Way and Crossroads (4 Way). Additional heads can be set up in parallel, emulating the setup we normally see at junctions where permanent traffic lights are installed.
Benefits of using the MPB4000 lights
Ease of Traffic Plan approval
Will assist in compliance requirements
Customised programming to suit your requirements
- The lights can be programmed to meet the special requirements of projects with different programs operating at different times
- Increased safety in lieu of manual traffic controllers
- Dependable German technology
- High costs savings as compared to manual traffic controllers
- Can operate 24 hrs/day
- Easy set up
- Low maintenance
MPB 4000 can also be easily programmed to handle installations such as
“Green on Demand”: This is an ideal program for low volume of traffic. The lights will stay on Red until one of the heads detects a car. The lights when operating in this program mode work on First Come First Go basis.
“Green Extend”: This program is used when the traffic from one end is heavy. One light head remains green continuouslyuntil the other end detects a car.
“Haul Route Crossing” can be managed either manually or using a remote control.
Remote Control Operation and SMS Fault Monitoring are available as additional options.
Standard features include:
- Directional radar detectors with function display (VA versions)
- LED lamps 12 V
- Radio-controlled systems with choice of single frequency or multi frequency radio transmitters
- Automatic night dimming of LEDs for reduced power consumption when outside brightness decreases
- Signal heads adjustable in height
- Stackable mobile battery casing for 2 batteries
MPB 4000 signal system also offers the following standard safety features:
- Watchdog as emergency flash signal for possible faults and total failure
- Red lamp monitoring, status yellow and status green monitoring
- Green/Green protection
- Interim time monitoring
- Digital transmission system with interference protection.